Ratings for Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD

If you want the best see Dr.Soloman. All business with you best interest in mind

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

This is the only Dr that I would even consider to do my eye surgery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Outstanding, expert eye surgeon. Wonderful staff. First rate surgical team and facilities.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr Solomon and his staff was extremely courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. When dealing with your eyes you need to feel 100% confident in the doctor you are seeing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Solomon was excellent and his staff wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I am happy to have chosen Dr. Solomon for my LASIK procedure. I did some research and found that this was the right place to be. The staff here are absolutely fantastic. They made me feel at home. During the procedure everyone was great and made me as comfortable as possible. If I had to do this again I totally would as long as I go to Dr. Solomon’s office. To be one day post-op I can see clearly with minimal discomfort as expected. Hands down the best decision I have made. Thank you to Dr. Solomon and staff for a great experience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

I am one day post-op from Lasik and am not only thrilled with the results but feel so lucky to have chosen Dr. Kerry Solomon. I have been wearing glasses and contacts since I was 12 and now at age 30 finally felt it was time to correct my vision - I did a lot of research and felt sure Dr. Kerry Solomon was the best option. From my first consultation to my final post op appointment, he and his staff have been beyond helpful, super friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would do the whole process a million times over again!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Staff at both ficialties were great very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Solomon was very professional and made me feel at ease with surgery. The staff was very helpful and very nice!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Polite, professional, excellent results. Top notch.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified ophthalmologist, Dr. Kerry Solomon is one of the most renowned ophthalmologists in Charleston, South Carolina. At his practice in Mt. Pleasant, Dr. Solomon specializes in LASIK and cataract surgery, refractive lens exchange, and other eye surgery procedures. To learn more about Dr. Solomon and the procedures he offers please visit him online today.

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1987)

• Cataract surgery