Ratings for Dr. Johanna Freedman

Friendly, kind , compassionate. Np jane Moore great!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My first visit to this office was very positive. The front office staff were busy but pleasant an seemed knowledgeable about my insurance plan. Dr. Freedman appeared knowledgeable and was very easy to interact with. She made good eye contact even while using a computer and answered every question I asked. My previous Dr. retired and I needed to find a new Dr. with whom I felt comfortable. I am very pleased with Dr. Freedman and plan to continue seeing her. Her assistant was equally welcoming and quite pleasant to chat with! All in all, I had a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I think Dr. Freedman is absolutely amazing at what she does. The staff does not seem very friendly to me, but I will not change doctors due to that. She is very knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable even in the worst situations. I have been with her now for almost a year and a half and hope she remains in CO where I reside for years to come.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr Freeman makes me feel comfortable and she is very knowledgeable. Not to mention the staff is welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Johanna Freedman's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2003)