Ratings for Dr. Tracy Prince

I have been Dr. Searching for a long time. Dr Prince is fantastic. Yes he does spend time typing on the computer, and I got to agree, that's when that awkward feeling comes. However anything I felt was a medical issue he addressed. He's helped me with 3 major health problems. I did get that cold feeling at first, but he's not a jerk. I think he's just a quite person. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Prince is a good Dovtor takes time and explains everything well. We have never had a issue not once. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I feel like Dr Prince will sign off on any "medical problems" you tell him you are having. Seems like a pill pusher, doesn't seem to care about his job.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I feel he is on computer a lot. Never really looks you in the eye. I feel awkward because he is not very friendly. But I have never had a problem with his medical advice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Yes Dr.Prince is only interested in being on the computer i totally agree .does not look or listen to what my concerns were.does not address my issues about my blood pressure being high.He's very rude .i am currently looking for a new doctor.Will not return for my 3 month blood pressure check he's not resolving my issues

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I've gone to see Dr.Prince on three occasions, left a message its been over 2 weeks and still hasn't gotten back to me. He doesn't talk to you, spends all the time on the computer, and is very cold and rude. My husband feels the same way. It is awful that a doctor can still make a lot of money to have poor bedside manner and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Gone to Dr Prince on three different occasions. Very distant and cold. Not very helpful. Several uncomfortable Vista he made rude comments. I thought he was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Yes their office does run "a little behind", but when Dr. Prince does come in to see you he gives you the time you need and deserve. He has helped me through a lot of health issues and he is a great listener. Everytime I leave I feel completely satisfied with his answers and guided help.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I love Dr Prince, he has always helped me, spent time with me and takes the time to listen. I was one of his first patients with a broken little finger and I will be with him till the end. Did I say I love him? He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I found him to be very distant and on the computor entirely too much. I got the distinct feeling that he was not at all concerned in helping me; almost as if I were an intrusion. After several months I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Tracy Prince's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)