Ratings for Dr. Jaime L. BAQUERO

Went to Dr Baquero as my daughter was having tics , he was helpful in understaning but i had already read most of what he had said, Was with him a total of 35 minutes and he billed MY INSURANCE $ 970.00. We only had a consult with no medicatiom or anything given. I called to discuss if perhaops the wrong code was billed to the health insurane and the girls said it was not an error. She said it doesnt matter how much they bill, i have a deductible,. i will call my insurance immediately to dispute this!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Baquero Misdiagnosed my daughter's condition at West Boca Medical Center. Dr. Baquero did not treat my daughter with proper medication. Dr. Baquero didn't come to my daughter's hospital room as she screamed in pain, even with repeated requests! My daughter was near death due to Dr. Baquero's lack of attention. Therefore, in my opinion, avoid using Dr. Baquero, as in my case my daughter almost Died!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

This Dr. Kept trying to have us give our child Ritalin. never offered an MRI and our child had a mass in his frontal lube Miami hosp said he could have died. but I changed DR's in the nick of time. It wasn't his time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Could never get the physcian to return our calls.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Dr. Jaime L. BAQUERO's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1986)