Ratings for Dr. Fred J. Gahl

THIS MAN IS THE END ALL TO BE ALL of PHYSICIANS. I have had nothing but great service over the years. He has trusted me to be a conscientious (spelling) patient and I trust him to an adovate for my health and well being. I have been his patient since an accident in '01 - would recommend him HIGHLY.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Gahl (spelled wrong here) has been very patient and spent time talking with me about both my pain and my lifestyle. He has a great sense of humor. He recommended not only medical drugs/treatments, but lifestyle changes that have been helpful. If I hadn't moved away from the area I would still be seeing him. If you are looking for someone who takes a thorough, all-angles approach to pain, you've found your doc.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

ive seen alot of pain doctors trying to recive help with the pain i was going threw it was like talking to my father he understood every thing i was going threw and he didnot judge me .All he wanted to do was make sure i was not going to suffer anymore ive been with him for 5yrs now he is great and i praise him for all he has done!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Fred J. Gahl's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1973)