Ratings for Dr. Calvin C. Lin

Took my infant son here for his very first check up.The lady in the front was telling us we need to pay our entire visit(not just the copayment)at the time of the visit. She was yelling this through the waiting room.A minute later some guy walks out and tells her to send him the bill. She responds sure. Felt a little unfairness. Then we finally get in to a room to see the dr. And he is almost finished with check up and asks if we had any questions. I responded, "does he look skinny to you?" Not until I asked did he even notice that my kid was under weight. I really don't think he would have noticed at all if I hadn't been worried he was getting enough food. I think he needs to be paying more attention. I never took my son back.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Lin is very caring and accurate. He always has an answer, he's hardly ever late for my very squirmy toddler:) he's great and if you get Dr. Sharma while he's out your in for an equally great experience she also one of the very best!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Lin is always patient, personable, and is always caring and gentle with baby Josh and Madison. Great doctor. Staff is always accomodatiing and accurate in their work. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Lin is the BEST. He is very attentive and has great bedside manners. He never judges your decisions as a parent and educates you to the fullest.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

He has an America's Top Pediatrician award hanging in his office, and now I know why he got it! :)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010