Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Zilberfarb

One of the most unprofessional people I have had the displeasure of dealing with. I had an appointment @ 8am, which was the first appointment of the day. I arrived early. He took another patient before me and then kept me waiting even longer. By the time he came in to see me it was almost 8:30. When I complained about this he told me that my watch was fast and that his showed he was "only" 23 minutes late and that was pretty good for a doctor. I said that if I arrived this late for my appointment he would have turned me away. He responded that he didn't have to take care of me.. what do I want. I said I want my appointment to start on time. At which point he said no and he wasn't going to take care of me and walked out of the office. This "doctor" thinks that he is doing his patients a favor and that they should take whatever he deems fit to dish out. He has forgotten that he is supposed to be serving the community he works in. I confirmed with his office staff that indeed if I had arrived 23 minutes late they would have made me reschedule and still changed me for a missed appointment. But Mr. Zilberfarb thinks its ok to keep his patients waiting that long. Obviously I will never return to his practice nor do I recommend anyone else do so.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Somebody should rate this guy as excellent, cause he is! Excellent, expert surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey L. Zilberfarb's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois