Ratings for Dr. Amisha C. Upadhyaya

Dentist's Office is one place I shudder to go. And then the typical experience is that they rip you off by recommending treatments that are generally not necessary and then charge an arm and leg for it. However, here it isn't so. My experience with Dr. Amisha Upadhyaya, was indeed very pleasant and unique, to say the least. Their office staff is courteous and friendly. They are very reasonable in their fees and are not there to just get you. I had gone a few times for myself and had also taken my 80+ old mother for her dental issues, and every single time, the experience I had of Dr. Amisha was simply "Extraordinary". She is very gentle with her patients and we have never felt pain or have been hurt during or after any of the process. She is a Marvel!!! I would strongly recommend Dr. Amisha, to anyone who asked me for a reference.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

,*Love to come to dr amisha office I feel so comfortable she cares for her pts..I recomend her office to any one...best dr everThank you dr amisha for being my dr.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013