Ratings for Dr. Brian P. SPENCER

I had dr spence when he was at mercy hospital in 2005 I can't describe how happy and thankful that he was the dr who operated and treated me I highly recommend dr spencer to anyone who would ask. Dave

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Great doctor. Dr. Spencer was very friendly and caring when he treated my daughter. Explained the surgery in great detail and helped to make her feel comfortable about her ankle surgery. Best surgeon you could find, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I received excellent care from Dr. Spencer. He is very professional, knowledgeable, sincere, efficient, skilled, patient, and organized. I sought surgical care for dual bunions. He performed a Chevron Bunionectomy on the more advanced foot and I plan to have the second foot done as well. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

didnt take time with you after surgary had a lot of pain for months he just wrote it off and told me live with it and he didnt want anything to do with it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Brian P. SPENCER's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Affinity Insurance Services