Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Henderson

Dr Henderson is seriously one awesome Dr. Very patient and calm and we love him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Henderson is a godsent! He is the most amazing, genuine, and kind-hearted man. At first I had another OB from the practice, but Dr Henderson was the one that brought my baby girl Scotlynn, into this world. My pregnancy situation was a scary one (preeclampsia that lead to congestive heart failure)that lead to having my baby 10.5 early. Dr. Henderson consantly came in my room to check on me before the c-ssection time and continued to check on me after my baby was delivered. 4 days after the birth of my daughter, I was moved from the ICU to the cardic unit to watch my heart condition. Around 730pm, I was shocked to see Dr. Henderson walk in my room bc another OB from the morning shift already checked on me. Basically, this kind man went out of his way to come see me. I started crying and he sat down at the end of my bed like he was a relative who was trying to comfort me with realistic hope and optimism. all in all, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this doctor. you really won't regret it! Trust me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

worst staff ever. with all this doctores I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

My ob was part of this group and Dr. Henderson was the doctor on call when I delivered my child. I'm not thrilled with the way this group works - like others have mentioned, you feel like you are just another number. However, I have to say the Dr. Henderson was extremely professional and polite. He was personable and sincere ECM though I was not his patient per say throughout the pregnancy. He was able to make me feel comfortable as he conveyed his experience an professionalism in his manner. Dr. Henderson should be the best choice for you if you decide to choose this medical group.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Henderson since 1996 and he delivered my second child. He is the best there is!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I switched to Dr. Henderson for my 2nd pregnancy because he's a high risk ob and I am very happy I did. I was worried about developing preeclampsia again but he kept on top of it and after the delivery of my daughter I saw him quite often because I developed postpartum preeclampsia. On one occasion I ended up having to call his own personal number when my bp at home was 180/104, he had me go to the ER, called and had tests pre-ordered and ready to go for when I arrived. I wish more doctors were like him, he's intelligent and personable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

My first OB. Very knowledgable and helpful. He is patient and will answer any question you have with no rush. You might wait a little to see him but he will provide the service you need. I was referred by a friend and she recommended me to him and I am glad i chose him as my OB doctor. My procedure was done without any complications.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Henderson delivered both of my children and handled the second very well despite the complications. He is a good doctor. The problem with his practice is his and his staff's lack of follow-up, lack of communication and general passive attitude. Even after 15 years with the office I don't feel any connection and I am certainly just another number. I would be surprised if he even remembered how many children I have or when was the last time he saw me which was last year. Worse yet is the fact that his staff could care less and his administrative staff don't even respond to phone calls expressing concerns. I guess he is affiliated with good group programs so he can make money even if the quality of service is poor. With the many choices available I would not choose this doctor again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Office staff is very unfriendly and unwilling to help. I seemed to be bothering them every time I had to call for something. Dr Henderson was NEVER on time! I scheduled the first appts in the morning and he was always at least 20 min late!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Nice Dr. Very friendly. Downfall is he wouldn't call in a perscription for a bladder infection. Not sure if that is his practice or if my history mandates an appt.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Donald W. Henderson's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fullerton, CA