Ratings for Dr. Ilkyoon Kim

This doctor and staff lied to me regarding what they would do during my cardio-version! They betrayed my trust, did not honor our agreements re: proceedure! He sedated me and used amnesia drug when I expressly made my wishes clear that there were going to be no such drugs used! And he agreed! I was falsely led to think that we were on the same page. He did not take our agreement seriously and went on to do exactly as he wanted! I am furious! He stole my life experience! He lied! Administered drugs that I told him not to, and that he said that he wouldn't! What does a mere patient know, anyway! That is his attitude! I am so mad at his betrayal! I would recommend that no one subject himself to this doctor's treacherous ministrations! Rating; Zero out of ten! Yeah, the questions of 'office cleanliness, and waiting room time were cute, but irrelevent! Where the rubber meets the road, he is treacherous! Keep clear!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Ilkyoon Kim's Credentials

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1970)

Oxford