Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Rosenberg

He is despicable! He should be ashamed to represent the medical practice!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

this is the most awful doctor. he doesnt have a clue what he is doing. if you see him and let him treat you, you will leave much worse than when you came in. Avoid this doctor . there re plenty better. Actually any doctor is better. im not sure hes even a doctor......quack

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I started treating with Dr. Rosenberg several months ago and he has been attentive, listens to my complaints, talks to me, not at me. I found him by doing an internet search and feel very lucky to have found him. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I've recently became a patient of Dr. Rosenberg . I found the staff to be very helpful and pleasant. The office was very clean and nicely set up to accomandate people with walkers and wheelchairs. The Doctor I found to be very pleasant and knowledgable, he has helped me a great deal.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Let me start with I'm not much of a review writer but came across this earlier and couldn't disagree with the previous persons review more. I've been a patient of his for 10 yrs and he's the only doctor I've ever met that when I leave I actually feel as though he's done everything in his power to help me. My pain from multiple surgeries is under control and my outlook for the future is positive. Furthermore he diagnosed a problem that caused me to have an anyerism in August if I had listen to him and had it checked out I may have been able to avoid what turned out to be a very serious problem. I personally hate 90% of all doctors but this is the one I do like.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I felt very uncomfortable and creeped out by his interest in taking photos of me and he gave no reason for it. I was given no information or help for my condition. I asked this doctor for help and felt he had no interest in providing medical care. I was also shocked with his dismissive responses to my problems and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Daniel S. Rosenberg's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)