Ratings for Dr. David Quang

Dr Quang is a wonderful person, but I left Dr Wright's practice at 20 weeks into my pregnancy because I had been sick for a month, and Robin, the OB nurse told me they wouldn't treat me and sent me to the med stop! I waited for an hour at the med stop and with 20 people still ahead of me, I chose to leave and make an appt with a family physician. The family physician prescribed me 3 Category C drugs unsafe during pregnancy, and when I spoke with Robin about it, she said, "I'd have to check, but I'm sure those are all fine to take". They also won't allow you to choose a doctor to see....not even the midwife. When I asked f I could just see the midwife, they said they can't give me permission to see one. Switched to Dr Lafferty. Maybe he'll treat me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Quang and office staff were very pleasant, punctual, helpful. Dr. Quang made me feel at ease and comfortable. I was a new patient coming to the Warner Robins area needing surgery and he was able to read my medical records, test results and comprehend my situation right away. After my consultation with him I felt that he was knowledgeable of my condition and could help me. We schedule the surgery and everything turned out wonderfully. Dr. Quang kept me and my husband abreast of every step and what was happening and the expected results. I had my six weeks checkup this morning and the results were great. Thanks, Dr. Quang!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. David Quang's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA