Ratings for Dr. Ofer J. Shustik

If there was a 10 star rating I would give it to Dr. Shustik. He is the kindest, most knowledgable P.C. dr. I've been to in my entire life and I'm 70! He truly listens even if it has nothing to do about your health..He's always on time and very very kind. Not only would I reccomend him highly to anyone, his entire staff is just as remarkable as he is. They all truly care about your well being whether its medical or phychological. I can't believe my good fortune finding such a fantastic Dr. He wins the Doctor lottery for me. Alice Erdmann

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I found Dr. Shustik to be very respectful and responsive. He also is a very good listener. I have recommended other people to him - they also were pleased with him. The staff that works for his is also great.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He prescribed me anxiety medication that wasn't working. It only had negative effects on me. No matter how many times I told him it wasn't working he kept insisting to keep taking it. I am now 30 lbs heavier due to that medicine, and more miserable than ever. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Shustik is one of the best doctors I ever had. He is very knowledgeable, always explains all he does, has a lot of patience and respect. I recommended him to a few of my friends and all are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

he wasn't helpful in supplying info my ins provider wanted

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Ofer J. Shustik's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med