Ratings for Dr. Alan H. Green

I saw Dr. Alan Green. He asked me why I was there to see him and before I had said 2 sentences he cut me off and made it clear that he didn't want to hear any more. I felt that he was uncaring and even seemed defensive although I don't know why he would be. I didn't know any more about my feet when I left than when I arrived. I was very disappointed in my time with him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I had a horrible experience with him. I needed my ingrown toenail cut down the sides and he refused to use Novocaine or anesthetic of any kind. I should have left then. When I yelped a few times due to a lot of pain he snapped at me, saying "Stop that." in a less than pleasant voice. Needless to say I NEVER went back again. Other doctors have used Novocaine since and no problem.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I Have been seeing Dr. Green for many years. He is a wonderful Dr. He is kind and compassionate. . He is very caring and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a podiatrist (First Rate Dr) I wish he was a primary care Dr. The staff are very nice as well. He is always on time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Alan H. Green's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal