Ratings for Dr. Harry L. Weisenfeld

I went to this dentist because he was covered by my insurance. First, I sent my husband in for a filling and somehow we walked out with he needs a bridge and an implementation, oh yea it was not covered by the insurance. So we said okay and stating paying the money in 4 payments. But every time my husband went they did nothing but clean his teeth. Then. It was my turn, I got x-rays and was told I need gum surgery!! What! I decided to get a second opinion and the other two dentist that was completely inaccurate. That's when I decided to call my insurance and ask about the pricing of the bridge and why it was not covered. Guess what, they do cover that so there went $800. I called the office and states that if I do not get e full refund of my money I will sue for false insurance claims. They sent me the money. Please get a second opinion because this office is very fishy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr.Weisenfeld has been my dentist for over 25 years!!! I am proud to smile and show my teeth off!! Hes an amazing dentist and i would highly recommend him for his concern and his work!! D.S

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Money hungry! Not considerate for punctuality. At least an extra 30-40 minute wait to your scheduled appt ALWAYS!!! Weisenfeld is too good to perform services for patients with coverage...which by the way is their main source of income! Look elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I THINK IT'S SAD TO HEAR THAT MY KIDS DENTIST IS NOT LIKED. WE LOVE THIS DENTIST AND STAFF. MY KIDS ARE NOT SHY TO SAY THEY DO NOT LIKE SOMEONE AND DOES NOT EVER WANT TO GO BACK. MY KIDS HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS. MY DAUGHTER AND SON ENJOY GOING EVERY TIME. IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL. I ALWAYS FEEL WELCOME AND STAFF WORKS WITH YOU FOR LAST MINUTE RESCHEDULES. PLEASE DONT BASE YOUR JUDGEMENTS ON THESE BAD EXPERIENCES. I PROMISE THERE ARE MORE GOOD THEN WHAT IS BEING PORTRAYED.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Weisenfeld is money hungry. He is always forcing procedures that are not necessary and more expensive. I just found out he will not see me because he does not work with the material that is covered under my insurance. He will not work with any silver fillings or crowns. His associates are there for that. I saw 2 associates, one with terrible beside manner and the other I had to get 10 shots of novocaine for a small filling. When I explained that I will be looking for a different dentist I was told that would be fine. N

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Very light touch. Office people are pretty bad but the Dr is great!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

One of the dentists in his office totally ruined my healthy teeth. I will never ever forget this dental visit where my healthy teeth were drilled for no apparent reason and have left me with severe sensitivity and it's now 3 months later.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I do not recommend this dentist. One dentist bonded a front tooth and in two days it changed color. Weisenfeld himself looked at it and felt it didn't look great but would charge me to fix it. They don't take care of you...they are really about the $$$$$$

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

this doctor do not hel you with your dental insurance he like to bill you instead the insurnce dont help you at all

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

This is the absolute worst dentist's office I have ever gone to. Staff is very rude and obnoxious with an extreme attitude. The dentists are horrible, I had to go back 5 different times to get a crown made correctly. All the work that I had done needs to be done over. Also, they over bill for their services, someone should really report this office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008