Ratings for Dr. Chad J. Edwards

Very knowledgable. Highly recommend. Takes care of my diabetic eye care issues & my mother's macular degeneration. Nice & caring guy!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

he has been treating me for 2 years and wouldn't consider ever going anywhere else had cataract surgery first of this year and treatment was excellent

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Great doctor & a nice guy. Had cataract surgery and it went great. Highly recommend him & Dr Goldberg.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I love Dr Edward he is one the greatest eye doctors I have been too his office staff is extremely helpful, especially Whitney and Jessica they really seem to know what there talking about. Whitney was the one that was my technician she really helped me with the questions I had for her and Jessica was extremely caring. I would definitely recommend this office and there staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Great, caring doctor. Staff is patient and good as well. No long waits.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Great doctor. Very compassionate and caring person. Took the time to explain and treat my corneal erosion. Best bedside manner of all my doctors. Answered all my questions and most importantly, fixed my problem.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Treats my glaucoma & does a great job. Changed my meds & now they work better & he saved me about $500 a year at the pharmacy. A nice guy, very knowledgable. Recommend for people with glaucoma.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

A nice guy. Was on time. Spent about 20 minutes of face to face time with him, which is unheard of by today's medical standards. I had a lot of questions regarding macular degeneration and cataracts. He answered them all. He is really straight forward and honest. Kinda tells it like it is, but that's exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Edwards has the worst bedside manner. He told my mother "That he was a very busy man and he didn't have time to answer all of her questions!" Of course, she had to wait an hour before she saw him, but he didn't have time to answer her questions! This guy is a complete joke. If you are an elderly person, beware of this man. Do yourself a favor and go find another Optometrist in the Owasso area.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

What a great eye doctor! So kind and caring. Explained everything to me and very sympathetic to my concerns and questions. Office staff was friendly and helpful getting me into see a recommended specialist. I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Edwards when he was recommended by some co-workers. I wish every doctor had this wonderful mix of knowledge and compassion!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012