Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Rakower

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Im very upset finding out that the procedure done was a excisional open procedure and not a lumpectomy like he has on all my paperwork. I've told my friends, family and new doctors that I had a lumpectomy (no cancer found)found today not to be true. He doesn't practice anymore and couldn't get my medical records either!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Rakower was very patient, answering all my questions and making sure my concerns were addressed. Excellent surgeon; great follow-up care. Highly recommend him, and have recommended him to 2 friends.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Very condescending and does not answer questions, walks out while you are still talking

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Rakower operated my Hernia which has been very successful and painless. He is absolutely a great, experienced and professional surgeon. In addition, he is very caring, communicative and easy to approach. I would choose him for any of my future needs and recommend him to my friends and people I care for. Thank you Dr. Rakower.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Very professional but not touchy-feely. Excellent doctor, very skilled. He was my surgeon when I had breast cancer.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Stephen R. Rakower's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1969)

AARP