Ratings for Dr. V M. Morreale

Had terrible infection after surgery. This office ignored all my calls

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Excellent Doctor, performed surgery/neck fusion c5/6/7 on me. Would absoulutely recommend Dr. Morreale to anyone. Darryl Byrge

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

This has been the most positive experience possible. I was involved in a hit and run accident and frankly terrified. I have a family of attorney's who were trying to help me find the right doctor; but one visit with Dr. Morreale and his staff was all that was required to convince me that he was the surgeon for me. Dr. Morreale's educational credentials are topnotch. His surgical skill level is as brilliant as his patient sensitivity. I required a four level posterior cervical fusion with instrumentation. Every aspect of this difficult procedure has been perfect. His staff feels hand picked to reflect the care he feels for his patients. Julie, Gloria, each and every staff member is exceptionally kind and professional. My family and I have been singing their praises. We are very grateful to Dr. Morreale and his staff. We still have more to go through; with surgery only two months ago; but I feel that my results with this team will be optimum even if issues where to occur.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. V M. Morreale's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)