Ratings for Dr. David W. Griffiths

He is very pleasant and tries very hard to perform a comprehensive exam even though he is rushed and limited in the amount of time he can spend with each patient. He is never rude and is always sympathetic to my needs. He has never mis-diagnosed me and his treatments are always in line with the standards of care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

My doc for over 10yrs one of the best in Tulsa! Very down to earth and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

I Have been seeing Dr. Griffiths for 10+ yrs and would recommend him to anyone that can overlook his front office staff and the fact that he generally runs behind. He spends just as much time with me as he did with the patient that caused me to wait longer. He is a great listner and truly a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Very informative, over books patients. Very likeable person. Saved my life!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. David W. Griffiths's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)