Dr. Robert D. Woodward

Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Woodward

He performed a double root canal on my 2 upper front teeth and I had no pain or swelling. He was amazing. Had never had a root canal before and what I heard from other people made me very nervous. My experience with Dr. Woodward went smoothly, just had to sit in that chair for a couple of hours.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

They are the best!!! I have known the staff for a long time. They are very kind.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Woodward was my single worst experience with a dentist in my life. I am sure he is great with some people and I was an isolated situation, but I would never go back to him, nor would I recommend him not to men nor to beast! I actually ended up in so much pain that I needed a Home Heatlth nurse. In the end, I had the biggest tooth I had ever seen on a human being outside of pictures of cavemen. He explains that he orders the teeth on the side of large. NO KIDDIN! Who wants one extra large tooth in their mouth that they paid extra big bucks for? On the other hand, he is forceful, if you are into that type of thing!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011