Ratings for Dr. Daria Royzman

Recently had to go to my dentist, I was in a lot of pain. Not sure if it was a tooth or a gum infection but it really hurt. My dentist told me I needed to see a Periodontist as he did not do the type of treatment that I needed, he referred me to D & D Periodontal Associates. I called, made an appointment and saw Dr. Royzman. She was very friendly, explained every step of what was going on and asked me if I had any questions. Dr., Royzman nature & explanations really made me feel at ease. I never had nitrous oxide but it helped take the edge off, the procedure was over in what seemed like minutes. I was amazed that I never felt any pain as Dr. Royzman worked on me, and the pain level was minimal during the recovery period. The bill did not seem too bad & my insurance paid for most of it. The office submitted the forms, so I did not have to do a thing. My experience with D & D Periodontal Associates was really quite positive I recommend to anyone that needs a gentle Periodontics.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011