Ratings for Dr. Kellie Paxton

I was in a lot of pain and needed dental work pronto!I had just moved to he area, did not know anyone and in between flights.. Dr Paxton agreed to see me immediately before opening hours! The staff was awesome and the procedure was painless. I can't say thank you enough for caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

this is my first rating ever even though I have read many. I can't think of any negative about Dr. Paxton personally or professionally. I was flabbergasted to have read two negative reviews – I can't believe it! I have had four Previous root canals. She did the last two. Not that the others were not okay, she was truly exceptional in Every way! If there is a six star endontist, then she is it! Plenty satisfied in Lincolnton N.C.!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Stay away! Only cares about money. I was sold into two root canals and then sent a giant bill. Estimate I was provided was incorrect. A part of the sales strategy. No cooperation. Just pure money hungry, tricky doctor. I was overcharged with unneeded "consultation fees" and the job was not completed in full!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Paxton and her staff were absolutely remarkable. They were all very kind, funny and extremely personable. Having a root canal is not a great experience, take it from someone who has had entirely too many (I blame my mother's side of the family), I must say that this was by far, the most comfortable and relaxing root canal experience I have ever had. Dr. Paxton answered all of my questions, made sure I was comfortable during the procedure (I am also recovering from a neck surgery) - and just called me to make sure I was still comfortable and doing okay. THAT has never happened before! It was refreshing to leave a Dentist's office with some dignity. I highly recommend Dr. Paxton to anyone in need of an Endodontist!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

She was very helpful keeping me calm while fixing my root canal. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had to have a root canal and did a search for a Dr under my insurance network. I did no research I was just desperate to get it done. Luckily Dr.Paxton was the first name on the list. She was phenomenal. I was really dreading the root canal after hearing horror stories. She was very reassuring. Her office is a very relaxing atmosphere and the staff are friendly. She did a great job and I was finally pain free. I've had fillings that were much more painful. She even called later that afternoon to make sure I was comfortable. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

horrible experience, she was very rude and impersonable

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013