Ratings for Dr. William H. Aippersbach

I have had multiple root canals done by Dr. Aippersbach over the years. He is always pleasant and caring. He is very precise and explains everything he is doing. If there is a problem, he is a phone call away. I have never waited long either. His staff are super nice and professional. I would not even consider going anywhere else! He is the best in my opinion. I dread the day he decides to retire. If you would like to talk to me in person. Go to my website and my phone number is right there. You do not need to sign up, unless you are needing real estate services. www.venicebobby.com I would be more than happy to tell you my experiences. I have had 4 done by him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I was so pleasantly impressed with this doctor, with his office staff and with his treatment and kindness to me. I was nervous starting with the new doctor but there was no need to be, I would recommend him and his staff unconditionally.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012