Ratings for Dr. Nicholas C. Lambrou

Can I give a negative score for helpfulness??? One star is not low enough. TERRIBLE and RUDE staff. The doctor I spoke with refused to help me, refused to get my patient's file, and told me literally, "Don't bother me with this, I'm busy," and turned me away without helping me or the patient. I feel sorry for his patient and I hope and pray that her health and safety is not compromised by the unprofessionalism and uncaring shown at this office.

Submitted December 19, 2014

This doctor has a great "bed-side manner." Very knowledgeable and takes his time with you. I don't feel rushed and feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Great doctor...very sweet, decicated and profesional...

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Terrible office at medical arts building, and terrible staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Lambrou. I went to him the first time to seek a second opinion after a very traumatic experience with another doctor, who basically told me that I had early stages of cancer without much explanation. I had always been opposed to working with a male gyno, but he came highly recommended- and now I can see why. He was extremely thorough in explaining everything and making sure all of my questions were answered. He went out of his way to ease my fears and make me feel comfortable. Dr. Lambrou is a kind, gentle, and genuine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Nicholas C. Lambrou's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)