Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Middlebrooks

Had surgery on a herniated disk in my neck and still in pain. So he his answer to me was "Its neurological" your neck is fine. I go to neurologist and he looks at both my MRIs to find another herniated disk. Middlebrooks is a joke and not worth the time I invested in him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Fixed my back and changed my life! Office staff is great too.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Incompetent! Beyond misdiagnosis! Didn't take the time to even read the second page of the MRI he ordered after a year of jumping through hoops to reach the point of ordering the MRI! Misses a clearly stated warning on MRIs. He told me nothing to wrong and then dismissed me. I FOLLOWED UP WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR AND IMMEDIATELY WAS TOLD THE MRI WARNING. NEXT DAY CT SCAN. I HAD KIDNEY CANCER. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND DR. MIDDLEBOOKS TO ANYONE!!!

Submitted October 8, 2014

He spent VERY little time with me (after over an hour of waiting, both of the two times I went to him). He didn't listen long enough to get all the details about my injury and pain. When he found out I didn't have insurance, he dropped all pretense of pretending to help me.

Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Middlebrooks recently performed back surgery for me. He cleaned up a partially herniated disc at L5-S1. I am free from pain now and give credit to God and Dr. Middlebrooks. I was out of the hospital in less than 24 hrs and did not need physical therapy. Very small scar. Thank you Dr Middlebrooks for doing such a great job for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Good doctor. not quick to want to preform surgery, likes to explore other options. overall, pleased with this doctor. very friendly nurse

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Edward S. Middlebrooks's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA