Ratings for Dr. Norman Mutchnick

Dr. Mutchnick is an excellent surgeon, and one that I highly recommend. He has a wonderful bedside manner and goes the extra mile to ensure that his patients understand the diagnosis and are comfortable with the procedure. He is my top choice for general surgereon and I know others who would agree after having surgery done by him. I recommend to be patient if his office is busy becuase he likely had to do an emergeny surgery.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Mutchnick treated me like I was a long time patient of his the first time I met him. He was very concerned about me and scheduled my gall bladder surgery within a week. The office was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. He stepped in to check on me before my surgery and followed up with me while I was in recovery. My follow up appointment with him a week later was very pleasant. I healed just as he told me I would. He is an excellent physician. I can tell the surgery center nurses all respect him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Waited in office for hour to see him. Then during the exam his cell rang and answered and took the personal call and left the room. He talked outside my door, so I heard it that was a friend not a patience.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Phenomenal surgeon and staff! I had my first surgery ever today where Dr. Mutchnick removed my gallbladder. He was patient and let me ask any questions and was very sensitive to the fact it was my first surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

was fantastic in removing a benign tumor from my breast. He made a terrifying situation better with his professionalism and care. Barely a scar 2 years later. wonderful bedside manner, office staff was polite and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Great doctor, great bedside manners. The best surgeon. Great person

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

He really made me feel comfortable about the surgery he was doing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Very nice gentleman with a genuine desire to help his patients. He's such a cute man!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Norman Mutchnick's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

• Blue Cross Of California