Ratings for Dr. Gayle A. Dean

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I think that Dr. Dean is a great doctor. She listened to my concerns and was very helpful. She has a great spirit about herself always smiling. I really enjoyed seeing her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I switched part way through my pregnancy. Maybe some women would find her demeanor pleasant but she came across as condescending, dismissive, shallow, and loud. Her style is very in your face and dominant. The best decision I made was switching to another doctor. Couldn't be happier now!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Dean is incredibly nice. However, after waiting and hour or more in a room full of trashy welfare mothers, you finally get to see her and get treated like a number. She blows off your concerns and has little to no medical info to share. As an educated woman, I found her to be condescending. She treated me like I just graduated from kindergarten. She's fine to see if you don't have anything serious going on, but if you have bigger concerns, go see someone else. You'll get a lot of fluff here and very few answers. Expect lots of smiling and nodding from her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Dean is an amazing OB/GYN. I switched to her after seeing many other OB/GYNs in Tucson. I always have a good experience with her office staff and scheduling staff. I have never had a problem getting in to see Dr. Dean. When I come in for appointments, I am called back on time or early. Dr. Dean is kind, considerate, and cares about her patients. She always greets me with a hug and talks to me like an old friend. She is very smart and I have complete trust and confidence in her ability to provide medical care for me. She has "fixed" all of my medical issues. I have never had a better doctor, OB/GYN or otherwise, and I would recommend anybody to see her!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Waited over two hours before I even saw her and the staff was unhelpful and unapologetic. When I finally did she her, she did an unthorough job and did not take the time to answer my questions or address all my concerns. I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Gayle A. Dean's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)