Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Spindel

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Short and sweet... had a "mommy makeover" breast lift abdominoplasty. They explained everything and took the time before and after to make sure everything was OK. Would recommend Dr. Spindel and staff. Only wish I had done it sooner!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Spindel performed my Tummy Tuck 8 days ago. I had a lot of scarring from a car accident from 20 years ago. He was informative and honest, saying he may not be able to get all of them. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect but went in with the hopes that it couldn't look any worse. The 1st time I saw my stomach I was in shock, couldn't believe what I was seeing. The nurse said I think it looks awesome, I said, No you all, I'm gonna cry. I was so happy. It still hasn't sunk in yet that I'm looking at myself. I would recommend him to anyone without a doubt. I only wish I had went to him 1st. His nurse MJ goes above and beyond to cover any concerns you may have or questions. They let you know exactly what to expect and are very honest.Very talented surgeon. He's the 3rd plastic surgeon I've had work from since this accident and my only regret is not going to him first!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Awsome tattaas done by a competent surgeon who treats you nas a friend

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

The whole experience was positive. Very realistic explanations. I love my new breasts. Would recommend to anyone. Hint: Ask to speak with MJ first for great information.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My breast augment came out perfect. The whole experience was positive and I would highly recommend Dr. Spindel for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Spindel performed my breast augmentation. I was satisfied with the results at first, however I did get a contracture in the left implant. I went to him early, he stated there was nothing wrong with the left implant. he stated the right implant had dropped. He stated nothing could be done, but he would tack up the right implant so it would look like the left one. A couple of months later, the implant still looked the same, but became very firm. He stated I had a Stage 2 contracture in the L Breast. He stated repairing it would be very difficult and I could end up with drains, the cost would be over 3000.00 to repair one implant, and more if he damaged the actual implant. He also stated if it had been treated earlier, it would be a very easy procedure that could be done in his office.....so, why didn't he do that the first time I went to him with this problem??? Stay away from this doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I had breast augmentation surgery and they are amazing. They look so real that most people cannot tell. I had no bruising or swelling after surgery and very minimal pain. Dr. Spindel, MJ and Tom are great and extremely helpful. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

I am very displeased with results from lipo I had done in 2005. I am still living with this nightmare. I guess that's what happens when one doesn't do their homework. Please be careful when choosing a surgeon and don't be afraid to ask questions or ask to see more pictures other than the same one they keep showing. I've learned my lesson and am now in the process of trying to find a surgeon who can help fix my "rippling" stomach.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

He and his staff were very helful and had a wonderful bedside manner, i would definately use him again if any desired surgery were needed

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Michael R. Spindel's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1981)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I like him but sometimes he is very quick to explain things and I don't always feel like I got what I needed to know from appointment "

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and sweet... had a "mommy makeover" breast lift abdominoplasty. They explained everything and took the time before and after to make sure everything was O..."

January 11, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael R."

October 20, 2013