Ratings for Dr. Catherine S. Wu

Dr. Wu is an awesome doctor! In addition to being very knowledgeable, thorough and helpful, she has a wonderful personality. I knew exactly what to expect during and after my radiation treatments, and she spent as much time with me as I needed at each visit, even if it was just to listen to me whine. I'm happy to be cancer-free, but I miss visiting with her and her staff on a regular basis. They treated me more like a friend than a patient. I feel so blessed to have had such positive support group during my cancer treatments. I wish I had more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Wu is very thorough and knowledgeable. From what she communicates and how she does it, she is a healer as well as a doctor. You can sense she clearly cares about her patients. Highly recommended. If she is running late due to caring for other patients, she is worth the wait. Her staff is not the most professional but worth overlooking to see Dr. Wu.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Catherine S. Wu's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Providence