Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Rappold

Had a regular cleaning for my 5y/o daughter and I. I was impressed. The staff, hygenists and Dr. Rappold were great with my daughter, she was at ease the whole time. I was also pleased with my service. She did not push to have unneccesary procedures done, but let me know of options that are available to me as I see fit. She seemed to be the most knowledgable of all dentists I have seen in the past. I will definitely be sticking with this practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Awful staff & Dentist. Stay away!Did a terrible job on my teeth, my caps are all different colors. Did two bad root canals on my teeth.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Filled 2 teeth and those fillings , even after 1 year still bother me. Switched to a new dentist who replaced a much larger filling and no problems with that filling. Wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Rappold is a great dentist very knowledable and has state of the art equipment Staff is very friendly and front desk is very good at explaining the office policies I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Rappold and her staff are extremely friendly, professional, and create a welcoming environment. She explained everything thoroughly and in a language I understand. She takes the time that is required to make me feel satisfied with the results of my appointment. Dr. Rappold is the only dentist that I have gone to that will go out of her way for all my dental needs. Its easy to say that she is the ONLY dentist that my family and I will trust with our dental needs. Thank you for making our dental appointments enjoyable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Rappold has always provided me with great service. She's thorough and takes the time to explain my dental health and/or problems. She has a wonderful staff and very clean and modern office. I love the new digital X-ray equipment at her office; it allows me, as a patient, to better understand what they're looking and see them clearly. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Rappold.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr Rappold is very professional, kind and caring. She does outstanding job for her patients. Dr Rappold always takes her time to explained the procedure. I would gladly recommend her to other people .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Rappold was very thorough, polite and kind. She took time to explain my X-rays and clinical findings. She even showed me with a special camera areas of "concern". I was impressed by the quality of work she did! She was on time, made me feel at ease and comfortable. I'm glad I switched dentists. My previous dentist failed to see cavities and problems that she took the time to find/show me. I would def. recommend her to family/friends.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I switched jobs and wanted to find a dentist in network with my new dental plan (my old dentist was not). Rappold was close to my house and I decided to go there for my 6 month cleaning. Rappold told me I had 11 cavities and made me feel like I didn't take care of my teeth. I floss, brush, and use mouthwash. I have never had a cavity before. Wanting a second opinion as I was confused by the number of cavities I had, I went to another dentist who told me I had no cavities. The new dentist was confused as to why Rappold would tell me I have so many cavities. Stay away from Rappold - she only wants to fill your teeth to make $$! She was the worst dentist I ever went to!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Rappold was a shot in the dark for me (I was not referred by a trusted friend/family member). My experience with Dr. Rappold and her practice has been positive so far. The office is clean, the staff friendly, use of insurance easy, and Dr. Rappold takes an appropriate amount of time with patients. I was a little shocked that Dr. Rappold recommended cavity drilling/filling at my first visit (being that I have had no other cavities in my 20+ years of continuous dental care), but different dentists have different definitions of what constitutes a cavity (so I have learned). I by no means am suggesting that Dr. Rappold drilled/filled unnecessarily, but whereas my previous dentists was more the "wait and see" type, Dr. Rappold appears more action-oriented. Again, I have had a positive experience with Dr. Rappold so far, but would make the blanket suggestion that a potential patient be aware of the mentality and typical course-of-action that a dentist might pursue.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014