Ratings for Dr. Ronald Laub

I went to see Dr. Laub after my doctor retired. He was sick that day and at first my appointment had to be rescheduled. After a couple of hours, he came back despite feeling not up to par and I went in to see him. He was very friendly with both me and my daughter. He was kind and non judgemental, and he asked and diagnosed what my symptoms were. He was very easy to talk to, patient and I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is also extremely kind and proficient. I feel very comfortable and confident recommending Dr. Laub and his staff to my loved ones.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Laub and the staff at this practice are so friendly and helpful. Dealing with migraines over the past 10 years I am so pleased to be headache free finally. Everyone was so friendly from the moment I walked in through each of the procedures. They really looked out for my well being. They were patient, kind and understanding when I felt so anxious around the first procedure. I would recommend this office to anyone. Simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Living with chronic pain often involves difficult choices. Taking less narcotics, stopping smoking, losing weight, promoting function, returning to work are difficult messages to hear, difficult to deliver, and often unwelcome. Yet they are part of chronic pan management. Trashing doctors anonymously on the Internet is easy to do, but is an unfair response when patients are told that they may need less narcotic, not more. I take the negative comments personally. Many "ratings" are actually rantings in response to a difficult message politely, but plainly delivered. If you are looking for high dose Narcotics for pain, rather than doing the hard work of pain mitigation then you should, indeed look elsewhere for pain management. Ronald M Laub, MD.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Laub is a skilled healer and overall phenomenal humanitarian. His skill in his art is rivaled only by his skill on the bass guitar and both far exceed expectations. His compassion, knowledge, judgement, and acumen distinguish him from his peers and make him a physician worth consulting.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Extremely professional. Great bedside manner. One of the best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I have extreme, constant, neuropathic facial pain in which no one has been able to understand. I have traveled the country for help. Dr. Laub has been treating me for over 18 months and he has done everything in his power to manage my pain to a level I can once again function day to day. This has included numerous nerve blocks to varying degrees, drugs, non-traditional medicine, sending me to specialists throughout the state numerous times, and even bringing medical articles to my appointments that he has been researching to help me cure/manage pain. This doctor has gone above and beyond anything I have experienced. I currently have a team of Dr. Laub, two neurologists, a physiologist, a general practitioner and a neurosurgeon. Dr. Laub is the quarterback of this team and ensures that every stone is uncovered to try to give me my life back. This man is BRILLANT, I have been to the best of the best and he is the best. He is so compassionate and caring to how my life personally, professionally, and physically has been affected by this condition. I am seen timely, that being said every appointment is very thorough and touches on all aspects of my pain.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Avoid this doctor at all costs. He is rude and arrogant, along with being judgemental without going through your records. I felt that he wasn't listening during our appointments; he would ask a question and then ask the same question a few minutes later. He yelled at another patient the day I was having some work done on my neck at his surgery center. She was crying after some procedure; she stated she was in pain. He yelled at her that maybe he shouldn't have done the procedure if she wasn't going to be grateful about it. That's when I decided to find another pain doctor. I understand that some good doctors do not have a great bedside manner, but to treat his patients as if they have not dignity is wrong. The office staff's attitude follows the doctor for the most part. There are good pain doctors out there; he just isn't one of them.

Submitted January 13, 2016

Interventional Pain Management - Dr. Laubs Office is truly one of the worst places I have ever been to. The staff at this office is the rudest staff I have ever dealt with. The doctor & PA's are so uncaring and unkind. You will not be treated with dignity or respect by this doctors office. I wish I would have read the reviews before going to this doctors office. It's not easy to get an appointment even in an emergency. You will be stuck waiting for up to an hour or more frequently. Then during your appointment staff will knock on the door and before they are acknowledged they will barge right in. With the door open people walking by, staff and other patients can then see in the room. I don't like everyone seeing my business. Very unprofessional! You will be rushed through your appointment even though you are paying big money to be there and for their time. They don't care about their patients at all. Terrible, terrible doctors office. They are more concerned with money than their patients. Dr. Laub is a jerk, his ego is out of this world. He's very rude and not on the same level as his patients. You see the physicians assistant 99% of the time. And the PA's change all the time. The new PA's don't take the time to read your chart so it's like starting over with a new doctor every time there's a new PA which is quite often. And when you do transfer to another doctor and try to get your medical records from them they get even worse. If you're looking for a doctor I don't recommend Dr. Laub or Interventional Pain Medicine.

Submitted January 27, 2015

i was treated very well. i highly recommend dr. laub and adam his nurse practitioner. very kind and understanding staff. i thank them for making me feel cared for. they are awesome. susan d.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Ronald Laub's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Laub after my doctor retired. He was sick that day and at first my appointment had to be rescheduled. After a couple of hours, he came back de..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Laub and the staff at this practice are so friendly and helpful. Dealing with migraines over the past 10 years I am so pleased to be headache free finally...."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This practice is a very enjoyable one to be apart of. The staff are kind and helpful."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Living with chronic pain often involves difficult choices. Taking less narcotics, stopping smoking, losing weight, promoting function, returning to work are dif..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Laub is a skilled healer and overall phenomenal humanitarian. His skill in his art is rivaled only by his skill on the bass guitar and both far exceed expe..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely professional. Great bedside manner. One of the best I've ever seen."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have extreme, constant, neuropathic facial pain in which no one has been able to understand. I have traveled the country for help. Dr. Laub has been treating..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this doctor at all costs. He is rude and arrogant, along with being judgemental without going through your records. I felt that he wasn't listening durin..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Interventional Pain Management - Dr. Laubs Office is truly one of the worst places I have ever been to. The staff at this office is the rudest staff I have ever..."

January 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25914'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014