Ratings for Dr. Paula A. Radon

Felt she was very professional. Called personally to give diagnosis and spent time explaining and answering questions.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Would NEVER recommend this Dr. I agree with the other rating that she doesn't seem to care. It feels like your problems are insignificant and unimportant to her. She only spends a FEW minutes with patients, doesn't listen or truly explain things. My grandmother went to Dr. Radon with the same complaint for several years, and Dr. Radon would say everything looks fine, I don't see anything. I convinced my grandmother to get a 2nd opinion and it turns out my grandmother has CANCER! Basal Cell Carcinoma, that Radon completely BLEW OFF. My grandmother felt as if she was too old to matter, that she was beneath Dr. Radon. WHAT AN AWFUL thing for a Dr. to do to an elderly patient. DO NOT GO SEE THIS WOMAN!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I had a pretty serious medical issue that she correctly diagnosed and treated. SHe is kind and listens. I have been very happy with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Radon always appears rushed. Although thorough, I never feel like she cares to hear about my health concerns. I'm currently looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Paula A. Radon's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet