Ratings for Dr. Navjot Singh

Here for a 7:30 appointment and the office is closed. I called three times to get them to call in my prescription. I've been up all night after drinking a cleansing solution for a colonoscopy and no one is here

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Was misdiagnosed by Dr. Singh through tests that were not done properly. Never in 4 visits did he ever examine me, except to listen to my heart and lungs. Was sent to surgeon for operation. Something did not seem right, went to Mayo Clinic. Diagnosis by Dr Singh was totally wrong. If I had listened to him I would have had major surgery for nothing! Run away as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He is a good doctor but his office, Jocelyn is horrible. Pretty much useless!!They do not do their job at all very unprofessional! I changed doctors because of his office is was always a pain to have to ask them for any kind of help. I do not recommend going to doctor Singh

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Singh is phenomenal. He cares about your feelings.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I wouldn't send my worste ememy to this man. All he did was scare me and had no information as to how to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Singh performed my colonoscopy. Mine was not routine. Three weeks later my spleen burst at work and I was rushed to the hospital for immediate surgery. Something went wrong during the initial procedure. Now, 16 months later I am having an incisional hernia repaired.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Was referred to Dr. Singh by my GP for stomach problems. Waited for 1.5 hrs. to see him - Finally met with me about 3 minutes and said he would have to order tests. Found out these tests are very expensive and I cannot afford them, so I told his office they would have to be put off at this time. They billed my insurance over $500 (my portion is $196) and absolutely nothing was done. Office staff said he is a "specialist" and those are his fees regardless, and would not adjust the bill. I got totally ripped off, and this office has no compassion or consideration regarding patients ability to pay. I have no idea how good a doctor he is, but his patient relations leave much to be desired and I would never use this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012