Ratings for Dr. Margaret G. Moore

I honestly have to say that the whole entire staff is super friendly and kind, especially the dentist Dr. Moore she is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I was thrilled because Dr. Moore did a phenomenal job when it came to working with my autistic child. I know that it might not be the easiest and she certainly was great. Really enjoyed our first dental experience with her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I am very happy about our experience at Pediatric Dentists of Central Georgia. The staff is beyond welcoming and helpful every visit. Dr. Moore is my sons dentist and he truly likes going there!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Every single dental visit I had for my son has been phenomenal, Dr. Moore really cares about her patients and it shows. So glad my son also likes going to the dentist as well!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When your kids tell you how fun the doctor is and going to the dentist and constantly ask about going back, you know that you made the right choice. My daughter loves it here and Dr. Moore is a gem!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

The staff and Dr Moore are wonderful. I felt like I could ask as many questions as I wanted and was present for treatment. It was great to see the care they took with my son and even after having work he is excited to go back

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I've found Dr. Moore to be very informative and responsive to any questions I've had. The staff is kind and caring and always easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this office!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

LOVED THIS OFFICE!! Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The office is clean, instantly child and parent friendly, professional, and I love the open door policy. Dr Margaret made it fun for my kids along with her team. The only place to go for little ones!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

My child had extensive treatment, the staff sent in preestimates, gave me and estimate, and walked me through every step of the process. Work that could not be done elsewhere was done in a kind and compassionate manner. we recently went back for a cleaning and my child was all smiles

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

AWFUL!!!!!! Don't waste your time or money! Lied to me about estimate then overcharged me for sealants that were not covered by insurance. VERY RUDE office manager. I will NEVER go there again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011