Ratings for Dr. Ira L. Fedder

Great team.great hosiptal.great staff and the number one top doc in Md.Thank you so much Ira Fedder for making me feel better and having my life back.I would recommend anterior cervical discetomy with fusion 3 levels to anyone living in pain.#Amazing#nopain

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I was so glad I was referred to Dr. Fedder. I like his no nonsense style and his confidence to help me. Every person I had contact with at Towson Orthopaedics was pleasant, efficient and easy to deal with. Having an appointment with Erin to discuss my upcoming surgery in detail was very worthwhile. The follow up contact I had with Brenda and Kathy were invaluable. I could always get a call back from either a Doctor on call in the practice or get emails or calls from Kathy or Erin in a very short time. I would not hesitate to recommend Towson Orthopaedics.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I had major back surgery Dr.Feddder had me on my feet at home recovering well 2 weeks after a 5hr. Surgery. Dr. Fedder comes highly recomended. Has an excellent review on the Internet.Besure to reseach your sergon of choice because there a alot of border line doctor\'s out there.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I feel that Dr.Fedder was very good at his profession and as a surgeon. I would have preferred a better listener. His tone was a little intimidating which made you feel you didn't want to ask any questions or make a statement. He was truthful that he could not figure my final diagnosis and recommended a very knowledgeable doctor in the field of Neurolgy. I have been recommended to Hopkins Hospital for follow up. Dr. Fedder is a very good doctor and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Fedder has been very professional and listens when I am trying to explain concerns I may have with healing and future treatment. Dr. Fedder tries to answer my questions even when they may seem silly. He and his staff have been compassionate toward me with warm concern helping me understand and tolerate the formidable pain that naturally accompanies such an extensive surgery. I feel I am very lucky to have found one of the best doctors, along with his associate and staff, to perform this difficult surgery. I believe only the most confident and dexterous surgeons would have been able to choose an equally talented partner and perform such a complicated job successfully. Thank you to everyone who has helped me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I had a consultation with Dr Fedder regarding a cervical herniated disc. He went over all options of treatment with me and together we came up with a treatment plan to get me back on my feet as soon as possible. His staff is extremely courteous and professional and assisted me in making appointments we physical therapy and for epidural injections.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Amazing surgeon! If you have spine problems you need to call Dr Ira Fedder. He is a great doctor. He takes time to answer all of your questions and concerns. He explains test results and your condition in layman terms and has models so you can see what he is talking about. My husband and I both had surgeries preformed by Dr. Fedder and totally trust him. I will never allow another Dr to touch my spine. I recommend him to anyone who has neck and back issues! I am moving and will drive the 3 hours to continue to use him. He also has a wonderful staff who are very friendly and helpful. They answer phone calls promptly and really get to know their patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Ira L. Fedder's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great team.great hosiptal.great staff and the number one top doc in Md.Thank you so much Ira Fedder for making me feel better and having my life back.I would re..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so glad I was referred to Dr. Fedder. I like his no nonsense style and his confidence to help me. Every person I had contact with at Towson Orthopaedics w..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had major back surgery Dr.Feddder had me on my feet at home recovering well 2 weeks after a 5hr. Surgery. Dr. Fedder comes highly recomended. Has an excellent..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I feel that Dr.Fedder was very good at his profession and as a surgeon. I would have preferred a better listener. His tone was a little intimidating which made ..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fedder has been very professional and listens when I am trying to explain concerns I may have with healing and future treatment. Dr. Fedder tries to answer ..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr Fedder regarding a cervical herniated disc. He went over all options of treatment with me and together we came up with a treatment ..."

February 25, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2591233'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2591233'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 18, 2014

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;IRA&quot; to &quot;IRA L.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Towson" to "HAVRE DE GRACE"

October 12, 2012