Ratings for Dr. Kasey E. Shienvold

Well......I was disappointed to talk to one of the individuals listed in the report to find that the information in the report was not accurate.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

One of the most thorough and detailed individuals I have ever encountered in a professional psychologist setting. His questions were poignant and introspective of the interviewee. He asked the right questions, the hard questions. Really knew how to get to the root of the issue and present it in an understandable manner and back it on a factual basis. Thanks Dr. Shienvold for your diligent efforts! You're worth every penny! And pay no attention to the negative remarks on here. It's more than likely someone who thought they had the money to put up a fight for all the wrong reasons. His process is designed to evaluate people for who they really are. Thanks again!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Hes a complete waste of money and time. Doesnt care about people and is all about making the money at peoples expense. Dont expect timeliness from this guy as he will leave you waiting for months well beyond what is acceptable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I had a good experience with this evaluator. We had a very high conflict case and while I didn't get 100% what I thought I should in the report, I felt like he did a good job. My child's best interests were kept intact. There were a few points I felt were inaccurate but that is to be expected with anyone. All in all he is very well respected for a reason and understood my child's needs.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

He was highly reccommended to me for a custody evaulation. However, he was very expensive for what I received. He left alot of loose ends and did not follow through with the evaulation. It took over a year to receive the final copy, but I had to pay the full amount in the begining. This is highly unacceptable. There was too much time lapsed between the information collection process and the final copy. Please shop around for those who do these custody evaulations. There are more and more out there every day, and they are a whole lot cheaper. I definitely did not get what I paid for.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013