Ratings for Dr. Wali A. Danesh

I completely disagree with this rating... Dr. Danesh always has taken his time with me and in fact it was Dr. Danesh that pushed my insurance companies for a Bi-PAP machine. This man literally saved my life.......

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.I was seeing the doctor for a few years and the doctor never said much.Finally I was scheduled to see his nurse practitioner and she was "Wonderful"!She spoke!I had forgotten what it was like to be treated human.While seeing Dr. Danesh I had decided to stop taking my prescription for anxiety.This was not easy for me as I had taken the pills for years so that I could sleep.Dr. Danesh treated me like I was an addict when I only took no more then 1 and a half pills per day and night finally dropping to one pill with the help of "me"!At one pill the doctor suggested I go to REHAB!I left for another doctor and by May 2014 I was not taking anymore anxiety pills.My new doctor was appalled that Dr. Danesh would not work with me and that Dr.Danesh would let me go without pills.It can be dangerous to suddenly go off pills. Doc accused me of taking more pills than I should and it was a flat error on his part. I am drug free cause of me!Bad ethics DOC.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Wali A. Danesh's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Oxford