Ratings for Dr. Geraldine R. Bills

Dr. Geraldine R. Bills is the best. I have been fearful of dentist since I was 5 years old. I am now 56 years old and still afraid of needles in my mouth. I had an unplannted root canal and I thought that I was going to pass out from fear; however, the procedure was painless. I could not believe it. Dr. Bills and her staff are such compassionate people and they really care about their patients being afraid of dental work. She is the best!!!! I recommend her to anyone who needs a root canal and/or any other type of dental work!!! Andrea Murphy

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Excellent root canal experience. This was my 2nd root canal at Dr. Bills office. Dr. Bills and her staff are top of the line.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr Bills and her staff are wonderful! From the first call, the experience was exceptional. We initially called another dentist but the receptionist did not seem to listen. After being asked to repeat myself over and over, I had no faith in that office. Dr Bills office staff Liz and Casey were friendly, attentive and very helpful! Dr Bills surgical assistant Cathy was very warm and friendly as well. Clearly Dr Bills has been able to create a great environmnet for both her staff and patients! While it is a stressful situation getting a root canal, they manage to make the atmosphere almost stress free!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Bills just completed my second root canal. She put me completely at ease and the process was pain-free. I wished I were able to find a dentist that was able to ease my anxieties as well as she does. I would need fewer root canals. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I had a root canal done today.From start to finish Dr Bills made it a wonderful experience.She would describe each step being done,talk,make u comfortable and help you out!!.Highly recommended professional.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Having a root canal is a way to start a day, but Dr. Bills made it as unpleasant as possible. She and her staff have their act together and my dentist was very complimentary about the quality of her work.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bills by my excellent dentist of eight years, Dr. Lisa N.Powell, who told me that Dr. Bills was outstanding. She is absolutely correct. Dr. Bills is an expert who will put you right at ease and belay any fears you may have of a root canal procedure. I've had two root canals performed by Dr. Bills and the experiences were identical; pleasant and painless. Her assistant Cathy, is a sweetheart. So if you've been procrastinating over having a root canal, just call Dr. Bills, and as Aaron Rodgers said to all the Packers fans, R-E-L-A-X. Jeff E

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Highly professional provider. Excellent service. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Excellent endodentist that uses sedation dentristry. Did not feel a thing during my root canal and had no memory of the procedure as well. Friendly staff and atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011