Ratings for Dr. Brent D. Schmidlap

Dr. Schmidlap is the most patient and thorough eye doctor I've seen. His office environment is warm and inviting, and the staff is great. Also, terrific selection of eyewear.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Schmidlap is a great doctor! He takes the time to listen and explain things to you. He has a great staff too!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Schmidlap and his Staff are wonderful!!! They are ALWAYS so friendly and sweet. Dr. Schmidlap takes his time with your exam and makes sure that he gets your prescription perfect. My husband and I both see him for all our exams. He is an excellent doctor and he genuinely cares about his patients. He is also very good with children and both my boys see him. He tells them exactly what he is going to do before he does it and really makes them feel at ease. He has been our Optometrist for 5 years and I highly recommend him. Jamie Miller

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Staff rude and act like they could care less if you're happy or ever come back. My sample contacts were blurry and they wanted me to pay for a new exam to get the prescription corrected.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

very thorough and personable. The recommended vitamins improved my eyesight within a years time

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Very professional and kind. Answered all my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Brent D. Schmidlap's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental