Ratings for Dr. Emily E. Richardson

Lovely doctor! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Richardson is amazing! EVERY time I see her she is patient, caring and thorough - never rushes, and explains everything. I have been to so many doctors (GPs, OBGYNs, Dermatologists) since moving to GA 14 years ago and she is the ONLY one I would give a 5 star rating. She is like the family doctors of days gone by that cared :D

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Richardson is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She spent a full 30 minutes with me discussing my medical condition and working with me to determine the appropriate course of action. She is very knowledgeable and I trust her with my health. Also, I rarely have to wait more than 5-10 minutes to see her and check out is always quick.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr Richardson is a sincere & very caring physician. The staff is pleasant and I am happy they hired a nurse practitioner, which has allowed more flexibility in scheduling those frustrating problems like sinus colds that like to occur so frequently here in Atlanta!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Very caring, very thorough. Polite, great staff, very knowledgeable. Can't say enough about this physician and her staff

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Emily E. Richardson's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Private Small Business Insurance