Ratings for Dr. Damen M. Sacoman

Dr. Sacoman did a total knee replacement for my husband and the whole experience has been amazing. There were no misunderstandings, everything was explained clearly so everything went smoothly. My husband was walking unaided in less than 2 weeks and is ready to get his other knee done. Thank you Dr. Sacoman!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent surgeon. I was walking within two weeks of my knee replacement.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

he dismissed me after 1 month, when I ASKED HIM if my legs being 1/4 in. different in length. I will never see him again. because my knee is still in pain after 7 months. I went to physical theraphy for 2 months, and have done exercises, and had in home care for about 6 weeks. I have always been a great patient of all the doctors that I have been to in my life. I had brain surgery 12 yrs. ago and I have gained back my memory and speech and my ability to read & I loved the doctor that I had in Wa. state. Dr. Sacoman is nothing like any of the other doctors that I have had. He is a decent person, I suppose.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Damen M. Sacoman's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)