Ratings for Dr. Bhimararpu Bhmavarap Reddy

Dr. Reddy was arrogant and short,I was treated like a junkie and told I need to see a psycologist for marijuana addiction after ONE 5-10 min exam I had informed him that I had smoked in the past week and only the prescribed drugs skelaxin and a statin were in my system. This guy covers his ass then sells you drugs period,he is everything that is wrong with the current medical system. A llc company with a liscense to sell drugs, a contributor to drug problem in this area, meanwhile someone that needs pain meds.has to jump thru bureaucratic hoops all so the doctor has a loophole, request another doctor if you must go here.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

he let my husband die no heart,he had no feeling pushed my husband out of the recovery room and 15 minutes later found him dead all due to his precious morphine pump he talked us into scarry dr

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I have been seeing this Dr for 2 yrs. and have had every shot, block and pill they could do. Nothing worked. I was told about the Dorsal Column Epidural Stimulator and given the CD to watch and got very excited thinking FINALLY SOMETHING THAT COULD WORK and maybe get me off some of the 18 pills I am on! My next visit I told them YES AND CAN I DO THE STIMULATOR NOW? That was a year ago. Because I am on a medicaid managed care (even though I got all the information including billing codes)and the procedure cost $8,000 all they needed to do was call my insurance company and fax over the progress notes showing I have tried everything else for a prior authorization. Oh and Dr. Reddy is the one that wanted the prior auth, and a letter from my therapist letting them know I am still in therapy and I am not an axe **** or whatever they thought. I had to jump threw all kinds of hoops to even consider having this done but they still refuse.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

excellent dr ! just usually expect a bit of a wait to see him. great staff !!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

the best what more can i say

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Bhimararpu Bhmavarap Reddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1968)