Ratings for Dr. David B. WEXLER

Myself and my long time girlfriend went to David Wexler for counseling because we were having some problems in our relationship, and he was highly recommended. Our first session was very contentious and his main concern was how we were going to pay for his services. He represented himself as an expert in counseling couples in conflict, but after several sessions, he refused to council us together, only separately. This was not our agreement, but Wexler was still only too happy to keep the significant amount we had paid him, despite his refusal to continue with our original agreement. I took him to small claims court, won my case, and recovered a decent amount of the money I had paid him. My recommendation would be to avoid working with David Wexler. He has no problem violating any agreement he makes with you, changing the rules as he sees fit, whether you agree or not, and I have court documents to prove it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012