Ratings for Dr. Pradip K. Mishra

Very careless & rude. Never reply patient.& not cared patient.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. Couldn't care less about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

We were put with Dr. Mishra after my father was transported to the hospital via ambulance. The day that he was brought in was the first and last time that we were able to speak to him until two days later when surgery was refused for a pace maker until he spoke with my mother about what was happening and the reason for the pace maker. He then finally returned her call. Several notes were left for him as well as she was at the hospital waiting for him to do his rounds that he NEVER did. Finally my father was released the day after surgery only after my mother had to call his office and demand to speak to him since he had no plans on going into the hospital to see his patients, and was told that someone would be out with the monitor that he needed for his pace maker. Three weeks later no monitor and he was rushed by ambulance again after passing out due to Dr. Mishra giving him a extremely high dosage of blood pressure medicine. We found out that Mishra and his office never put in the orders for the monitor and when my father was in the ER the second time this month Mishra's office called and left a voice mail with the company concerning the pace maker. Only after the doctor on call had placed a call to Mishra office did we find out about the voice mail and the new doctor placed the call to have someone out to check the pacemaker out. Thanks to Dr. Mishra's careless acts we almost lost my father! I would NEVER send anyone to him even if he is the only doctor around!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was concerned of my husband's test results, but the doctor was not understanding of how I felt about my husband's condition, and that is was not serious. I felt he had a pompous attitude.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Great Doctor very kind and knowledgeable. He has been my Cardiologist since 2004 and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Mishra seems to be knowledgable, answers all my questions and does not hurry through the exams. I came to encounter Dr. Mishra through an emergency situation. The ER called him in to examine me. Angioplasty and a stint was reqired. Later caroted artery surgery was performed. Dr. Mishra refered to two other doctors on the above proceedures. He continues to monotor my condition. Preventive care includes metoprolol, asprin, and lipitor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Personally nice but careless with testing decisions. Not very willing to consider other options for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Put patient on treadmill test with elevated heart enzymes. Patient had heart attack on treadmill.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Pradip K. Mishra's Credentials

• Nalanda Med Coll, Magadh Univ, Patna, Bihar, India (Grad. 1978)

Assurant