Ratings for Dr. Glen C. Douglas

I have been Dr. Douglas pt for several years. Very knowledgeable, caring.He discusses test results and explains options. Reviewed Scan results that another specialist failed to do so with me. I had no clue how serious my spine was. Explained my options for what is a very serious condition. What symptoms I need to be aware that could mean surgery is needed. Office staff is competent. The receptionists could be more personable or perhaps smile more. Very neat and tidy office,

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very unwilling to help and seemed to be quick to want to refer my husband to another physician without really trying to help him. Did not take enough time out to help him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I had previously thought that he was an excellent doctor, but he has recently not seemed to care. I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia and stay in constant severe pain. He recently told me that he didn't know what else he could do for me and just left the room. He acts as if my problems annoy him. I'm looking for a new doctor now. Get real, for $200 a visit he should care. I should have just spent the money on clothes. NP is nice, but you can tell it's fake.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr.Douglas is a very caring and personable physician. He takes time to explain any questions I have had, I have been very pleased with my care, and have referred others to him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Some of my blood work came back high but since it wasn't arthritis he wasn't concerned. He said the high numbers were due to being overweight. He actually did a google search to show me that overweight was the cause. Then he asked me what tests I wanted to have done. He pretty much dismissed me and blamed all my problems on weight. I won't be going back to him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and seems to truly care about your physical and mental wellbeing. I wish I could find a family physican just like him for my kids.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

the best doctor, very helpful, takes time to explain, answers e-mail, a good listener.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I thought he was very nice and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Charming young man. Office staff allowed to handle phoned in questions without the knowledge to do so--I felt I knew more about the disease & medications than the nurse who was answering patients on the phone. Also, I felt the doctor made a knee-jerk diagnosis & then fitted the facts to his diagnosis. For example, I had several positive test results and my symptoms responded to prednisone. He said the tests results were false positives and the symptom response was placebo effect. He had met me briefly one time, & it is difficult to believe he knew me well enough to have any idea how I would respond. Very much too sure of himself.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Glen C. Douglas's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1998)