Ratings for Dr. William M. MILLS

I woke up in the emergency room after being drugged at a local restaurant. I told Dr. Mills and asked him to get me tested for the drug. He refused and told me I had a problem and deal with it. I complained to the nurse and asked her for the test. She said no it would take too long. The hospital released me at 6 am even though I was still drugged. Luckily I had my phone and called Uber. Basically once this horrible Dr. made his unsubstantiated judgement there was nothing I could do. It has taken me a week to feel normal. I still don't know what drug was given to me. I have no memory until the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been" lucky" enough to have Dr. Mills attend to me on two separate visits to the ER. On both visits he was kind, attentive and showed he truly cared. He personally called me 2 days after discharge, on both visits, to check on me. My experiences with Dr. Mills have made me feel a bit more comfortable with going to the ER rather than avoiding it because of your typical in-compassionate and uneducated ER doc. Thank you Dr. Mills

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Mills treats at John Muir Medical Center. He wrote guidlines for E.R. doc's in SYSTEM to call patients after E.R. discharge. He did NOT follow his own protocol for me. ER's CANNOT be Punctual.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. William M. MILLS's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA