Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. Bier

Wondering dr. And staff. The office is so professional and accommodating would recommend this office to anybody extremely pleased

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is the most amazing Podiatrist I have ever seen. Dr. Bier has done wonders for my feet and ankles.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Bier has rendered superb medical treatment to me over over many years. I always look forward to coming to the office where the staff goes out of their way to make me comfortable. Many thanks to Holly,Deanna and Polly for caring about me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Excellent Doctor and his staff is always courtesy and professional they all care. Dr Bier is a great DR who cares and tends to his patients whenever they are in need no matter which circumstances they find themselves in. Thank you for caring ....

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

As a mother of five I must say I'm pretty busy. I called to book an appointment and was told the first appointment is about a month away and if someone had canceled we would call to move them up early. I called repeatedly and finally spoke with a woman named Holly who then had asked me a series of questions that others had not once asked. She asked if I was a diabetic I stated yes. I had mentioned referring me to someone who could take me sooner and Holly stated Dr Bier doesn't like to refer out unless necessary so would I like to come in today at 5pm. I said wonderful I will take it !! Turns out I had a bad infection and being a diabetic that can be dangerous. He spent an amazing amount of time and explained everything to me. I met the office staff and they were all excellent but I made sure I shook Hollys hand and thanked her for all her help. I would highly recommend this office from his performance to his staff I was amazed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Bier is a great doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable. There is a bit of waiting time, but I think it is worth the wait. Very thorough in what he does.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr Bier is professional, knowledgeable, polite, intelligent, never is in a hurry, takes a very good care, spends time to explain to patient. He is an excellent Doctor! Only need to be x-time in waiting room. I had the same experience waiting for an excellent physician[in NY state] about 2 hours. I heard in the waiting room as other his patients told:"What can we do, that's what happened when Dr takes a good care of us." Thank you Dr Bier and your team.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr is good but ALWAYS late. Waiting room should have beds. Needs to book less spots if he is so slow. Dr was even late for our surgery! Never apologizes as if we have all time to wait for him. So rude.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have never been to a better podiatrist. I went there with some of the worst pain in my toe from an infected in-grown toenail and Dr. Bier immediately explained what he would need to do to cure the problem. He went slowly, told me I might experience pain in the night and told me I could call him ANYTIME- day or night if I needed him. On a separate occasion I had to see him for an emergency that involved my 2 yr. old daughter who was injured in nursery school. I did not have an appointment and he told me to come over right away. Though there was a small wait (less than 30 minutes) he took my daughter -- a NEW patient, at a moments notice. Turned out she had a badly sprained ankle. Dr. Bier takes his time with each patient and is kind and considerate. He is the BEST podiatrist in Stamford, CT!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

My 18 year son had been a patient of Dr. Bier's for many years. Last July he had a toe infection while Dr. Bier was on vacation. He called in an antibiotic for my son to take and told him to come in the following week. Before my son even got to the appt. the infection was almost healed. Once in the examining room-it was only for minutes. He billed my son $250, a new patient fee, for those few minutes. When I called to complain about the bill I was told that since my son had not been there in 3 yrs he was considered a new patient. When I said to the lady that if someone had told us this in the beginning that we wouldn't had made the appt. she was quite rude and asked me if I felt that the Dr. shouldn't get paid for his work? She told me that she was a registered nurse as if it was going to justify her looking at the bill. When I told her we would never be back as patients and she said fine! Always ask before you book with this guy, he will rob you blind.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Jeremy A. Bier's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)