Ratings for Dr. James W. Quillin

I am a patient of his and proud of it. At the beginning he was kinda hard and my feeling got hurt. By my 3rd visit my medication was stabilizing me. And my opinion of him changed also. Today, I can honestly say Dr. Quillin is amazing. I trust completely now. He's been my life changer. The only negative I can say is, I wish I had went to him sooner....

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Wait time over an hour or more. They take your picture and make you recite a series of numbers and letters then sign numerous papers to get your file set up. The procedures are odd and not even reflective of a psychiatrists office - which this man clearly wants to run his business like. Obvious that therapy comes last to medication treatment. Not for me at all.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The staff is not very nice,the wait time for a appointment is pitiful.If you have a scheduled appointment you will be seen always a hour or more later.The doctor doesn't care and will only spend 10 minutes with you and doesn't care how you feel.He only wants to put you on all kinds of medicines and want you to come back soon for another appointment so he can get the money coming in.Poor attitude and don't care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013