Ratings for Dr. Georges F. Elkhoury

Upon my initial scheduled appointment, had to wait 2.0 hours in cramped waiting room. People were standing against the wall and outside the office. Upon my followup appointment I had to wait 1.5 hours. The PA is very thorough. Believe the Dr. has too many patients to properly respond to appointments. Others personal friends also go to the office and have extremely long waiting periods. Never have seen Dr. only his PA. Can't rate knowledge of Dr. but PA is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Elkhoury for 6 years. While much of what he does only has short term benefits, he is an amazing doctor. He's the most kind, understanding and SYMPATHETIC doctor I've ever had. I have just recently been told that I need another surgery (this will be #3) so the reason my procedures haven't helped is because of terrible underlying problems that cannot be fixed with a shot. The only downside - and it's a big one - is the wait time. They over book him to the point of absurdity. I ALWAYS schedule far enough in advance to get the 1st or 2nd appointment and even then I wait at least 45 minutes. I think he has a hard time waking up in the morning. But because I like him so much, I put up with the tardiness.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

This Doctor violates HIPPA Rules! This is the worst Doctor in terms of medical services, the wait time is forever!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Excellent doctor. This doctor helped me immensely, He is insterested in his patients. A very kind doctor. I got epidurals from him for pain. I really liked this doctor. He's good.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010